This program provides funding for:
- Shooting sports clubs (firearms only)
- Shooting organisations (firearms only)
To be eligible for funding, applicants must:
- Be an incorporated body, cooperative or association (including business associations)
- Possess an Australian Business Number (ABN) or can provide written advice from the Australian Tax Office that no withholding tax is required from the grant payment
- Be financially solvent
- Funding range of grant
Up to $100,000 which must be matched on a $2:$1 ratio between the Victorian Government and shooting clubs.
This means that the Victorian Government will contribute almost 67 per cent of a projects total cost, and clubs need to contribute the other 33 per cent.
Applicants must provide at least 50 per cent cash (and therefore less than 50 per cent in-kind) for their total contribution to be eligible for funding.
Successful applications from the latest round will be notified in the month of October 2018
- Templates and additional information
Supporting documents that need to be submitted with your application:
Further information on in-kind support:
- In-Kind and Voluntary Labour Support Fact Sheet (Word, 50.02 KB)
- In-Kind and Voluntary Labour Support Fact Sheet (PDF, 22 KB)
- In-Kind and Voluntary Support Example (Word)
- In-Kind and Voluntary Support Example (PDF, 183 KB)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Status: Closed Closing: 30/05/2018
The Shooting Sports Facilities Program (Round 3) is a Victorian Government funding program that provides funding support for projects that improve the quality and sustainability of shooting sports facilities and activities across Victoria.