Program area and assistance
For assistance with an application contact your Sport and Recreation Victoria representative.
Further questions on this program can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For general Sport and Recreation Victoria grant enquiries:
Phone: 1800 325 206 for the cost of a local call (except from mobile phones); or
Email Grants information
Open Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm except public holidays
- In-Kind Labour and Voluntary Support fact sheet and template (Word)
- Competitive Neutrality fact sheet (Word)
- Project Management Framework fact sheet and template (Word)
- Schedule of Use fact sheet and template (Excel)
- Capital-Replacement-Plan fact sheet and template (Word)
- Detailed Area Schedule Example and Template (Excel)
- Fair Play Code form for tenants (Word)
- Environmentally Sustainable Design fact sheet (Word)
- Universal Design fact sheet (Word)
- Project Governance framework template (Word)
- SunSmart Online Shade Audit Tool
- Water quality guidelines for public aquatic facilities
- Instructions and Explanatory Notes for Completing a Community Joint Use Proposal
- Community Joint Use Proposal Template
All resubmission and supporting documentation for invited applicants must be submitted prior to 5.00pm on Tuesday 2 March 2020.
Resubmissions close – 2 March 2021
Announcement period - May 2021 onwards
Supporting documents should be emailed to email@example.com
Please ensure all documents are clearly named (e.g. Plans- Project Name, Costs- Project Name etc).
Documents should be zipped into one compressed folder (or multiple where needed). You must also quote your project name in the subject line of your email.
Following overwhelming demand for Round 1, an additional $110 million has been provided through the 2020-21 State Budget for Round 2 of the Program.
Not only will the investment support local sporting clubs, it will create jobs and boost Victoria’s economic recovery from the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
How does the program work?
Only Local Government Authorities (LGAs) and the Alpine Resort Boards (ARBs) invited to resubmit an application from Round 1 of the Community Sports Infrastructure Stimulus Program are eligible to apply for Round 2 funding.
Projects invited to reapply must be consistent in scope to those submitted previously unless otherwise advised by Sport and Recreation Victoria.
For larger projects, separately costed stages of projects best meeting the objectives of the program may also be considered for funding.
For specific details on the program, including the objectives of the program and outcomes of the program, please refer to the guidelines.