- EligibilityApplications can be submitted by:
In order to be eligible for a Change Our Game Scholarship, nominated candidates must:
- State Sporting Associations
- State Sport and Recreation Bodies
- Regional Sports Assemblies
- Local Government Authorities.
- Identify as a woman
- Be aged 18 years or over
- Live in Victoria
- Be currently involved in either a paid or volunteer capacity in sport
- Apply through an organisation, not as an individual.
- Funding range of grant
Category 1Less than 3 years of experience in sport and recreation up to value of $2000
Category 23-5 years of experience in sport and recreation up to value of $5000
Category 35+ years of experience in sport and recreation with demonstrated management experience up to value of $10,000
- What will be fundedThe Change Our Game Scholarship Program will fund professional development activities run by recognised entities of the department that are aimed at enhancing skills in sport and recreation leadership and management. These activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Organisational governance training
- Working with boards and committees
- Leadership skills and management training
- Project or event management
- Media training
- Sports administration training
- Attending conferences and workshops.
- Activities that will not be fundedFunding is not available:
- To attend events as a competitor
- For coach development
- For professional development of staff that the organisation should reasonably fund as part of business as usual
- To supplement the recurrent or ongoing costs of an organisation
- To purchase equipment, including computer software.
- Open dates
Applications will be open from 9 September 2019 to 5pm 4 October 2019.
Status: Open Closing: 04/10/2019
The Change Our Game Scholarship Program provides funding to assist women to access professional learning and development opportunities to enhance skills in sport and recreation leadership and management.