Applications must be submitted by one of the following:
- community sport and active recreation clubs and organisations delivering sport and active recreation programs in Victoria
- regional sports assemblies*
- local government authorities*
- state sporting associations, state sporting organisations and peak bodies recognised by Sport and Recreation Victoria*
- where there is no recognised state sporting association, a national sporting organisation* recognised by Sport Australia may apply
*These entities must ensure the proposed activity is delivered to one or more community or grassroots-level clubs or organisations in Victoria.
- Funding range of grant
- Participation stream up to $5,000
- Organisation or club training/development up to $5,000
- Showcasing achievements up to $10,000
- What will be funded
The Change Our Game Community Activation Grants Program funds one-off community level events that celebrate the role of women and girls in sport and active recreation. Grants of up to $10,000 are available to support community sport and recreation clubs or organisations to deliver events and initiatives that aim to increase participation and celebrate gender equality and women in sport and active recreation.
- Open dates
Applications will be open from 2 February 2022 to 5pm AEDT, 28 February 2022.
Status: Closed Closing: 28/02/2022
The Change Our Game Community Activation Grants Program funds one-off community level events that celebrate the role of women and girls in sport and active recreation.