Applications must be submitted by one of the following:
- community sport and active recreation clubs and organisations delivering sport and active recreation programs in Victoria
- regional sports assemblies*
- local government authorities*
- state sporting associations, state sporting organisations and peak bodies recognised by Sport and Recreation Victoria*
- where there is no recognised state sporting association, a national sporting organisation* recognised by Australian Sports Commission may apply
*These entities must ensure the proposed activity is delivered to one or more community or grassroots-level clubs or organisations in Victoria.
- Funding range of grant
- Stream 1 – Attract and Participate (up to $5,000)
- Stream 2 – Capability and Leadership (up to $5,000)
- Stream 3 – Celebrate and Elevate (up to $10,000)
- What will be funded
The Change Our Game Community Activation Grants Program funds one-off community level activities to increase participation, build capability and celebrate the role of women and girls in sport and active recreation. Grants of up to $10,000 are available to support community sport and recreation clubs or organisations to deliver events and initiatives that aim to increase participation and enhance gender equality in sport and active recreation.
- Open dates
Applications will be open from 6 February 2023 to 5pm AEDT, 6 March 2023.
- Program area and assistance
For general Sport and Recreation Victoria grant enquiries:
Phone: 1800 325 206 for the cost of a local call (except from mobile phones); or
Open Monday - Friday, 9am - 5 pm except public holidays.
Status: Closed Closing: 06/03/2023
The Change Our Game Community Activation Grants Program funds one-off community level activities to increase participation, build capability and celebrate the role of women and girls in sport and active recreation.