Funding from $30,000 to $150,000 available per project
Who can apply
Eligible applicants must be:
- Sport and Recreation Victoria recognised organisations (state sporting associations, state sport and active recreation bodies and regional academies of sport).
- A community organisation working with people with disability.
- A health service entity specialising in the provision of services to people with disability.
- A Victorian local government authority.
- Another sport and active recreation league or association.
- A Victorian higher education provider.
Please refer to the guidelines for further information about eligibility.
- Applications Open: 8 November 2021
- Applications Close: 16 December 2021
Program area and assistance
For assistance with a project idea and/or an application contact your Sport and Recreation Victoria representative.
For general Sport and Recreation Victoria grant enquiries:
Phone: 1800 325 206 for the cost of a local call (except from mobile phones); or
Email Grants information firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm except public holidays
Applicants who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can call us through the National Relay Service:
* TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for (1800 325 206)
* Speak and Listen user phone 1800 555 727 then ask for (1800 325 206)
* Internet relay users connect to the National Relay Service and then enter (1800 325 206)
Applicants who require a language interpreter can access the Translating and Interpreting Service. You can book an immediate interpreter by dialling 131 450.
These publications are intended for use as a guide only and further specialist advice should be sought on the specifics of your project:
Eligible organisations are invited to apply for funding through the Victorian Government’s Access for All Abilities Program 2021–2023 which aims to increase participation opportunities for people with disability to get involved in all aspects of sport and active recreation.
We are calling on sport, recreation, local government, and wider community-based organisations to help kickstart innovative ways for people of all abilities to get active, establishing connection to community and all the benefits it brings.
We want to develop better opportunities and systems that progress physical participation from walking and swimming to basketball or cricket, from beginners to aspiring Paralympians.
Access for All Abilities is also about developing skills, leadership, volunteering, and career outcomes for people with a disability through sport and active recreation.
We are looking for organisations to apply together, adopting a strong collaborative approach to maximise reach and impact.