Find sport facilities
Sport and Recreation Victoria (SRV) works with a number of organisations that support sport and recreation in Victoria on a state wide or regional basis.
Contact details for these organisations are provided in the following pages in the form of a link to their website or a phone number.
These organisations can be divided into the following groups:
- Recognised State sporting associations which manage particular sports within Victoria;
- Peak and service organisations which provide a state level service in relation to a particular activity, occupation or population group within the sport and recreation sector;
- Access for All Abilities funded organisations collaborate with local sports clubs, leisure facilities, recreation providers, state sporting associations and disability organisations to connect people with a disability to local sport and recreation activities;
- Regional Sports Assemblies (funded through the Regional Sport and Recreation Program) which provide volunteer support, information and training and development opportunities to local clubs in rural and regional Victoria; and
- Regional Academies of Sport and the Victorian Institute of Sport which support emerging elite athletes from country Victoria and elite athletes.
Local councils around Victoria also play a key role in providing sport and recreation facilities and services. Local government is a key partner with SRV in providing community sport and recreation facilities. Contact details for local councils are provided on the Local Government Victoria website.